Friday, July 22, 2011

HELP ME HELP YOU!!!

To all my friends in the Ft. Lee area....

All of you know I've gone absolutely COUPON CRAZY right??? Well CVS has Extra Care Bucks (ECBs), Walgreen's has their Register Rewards, and Target occasionally gives out $5 giftcards with purchases. So here is my proposition, let me know what items you need, I will go buy them with my coupons and save you $... All I need is for you to reimburse me for what I've spent on those items...
Some of the coupons I have are...
Schick hydro razors
Skintimate shaving cream/gel
Ivory soap
Aussie/Herbal Essences shampoo
Dove + men soap bars
Dove + men body washes
Pantene pro-v products
L'Oreal makeup
Almay makeup
L'Oreal shampoo
Colgate toothpaste
Crest/Oral B
Pretzel M&Ms
Tide stain release duo pac
Airwick
Cereal
Medicines
Food food food


REALLY I HAVE COUPONS FOR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.... JUST ASK ME!!! This way you save money and don't even have to go do the shopping & it helps me get more rewards from the stores I shop from the most which turn into super cheap baby necessities like diapers and wipes...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment