Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kroger

Had a few coupons that were expiring today... 

Kroger
  • 8 bags of m&m's 
  • 12 3 musketeers
  • 4 skinny cow chocolates
  • 2 bags chex mix
  • 1 bag bugles
  • 2 dozen eggland's best cage free
  • box of baby rice cereal
  • 6 oral b toothbrushes
  • hot dog buns
  • 12 grain organic bread
I used
  • 4 $.75 off 2 coupons on the m&m's
  • 2 B1G1 free coupons on skinny cow candies
  • 6 $.50 off 2 coupons on the 3 musketeers which doubled
  • 2 $.50 off coupons on the chex mix (doubled)
  • $.50 off coupon on the bugles (doubled)
  • 3 $2 off 2 coupons on the toothbrushes
Total spent $13.57 after coupons, total saved was $45.69!!!

Walgreens
I bought a 12pk of cottonelle toilet paper, 2 packs of u by kotex tampons, 3 toothbrushes, 1 crest floss... paid $9.78 after coupons & got $5 RR for a future purchase!

CVS
I bought 2 Revlon top speed nail polishes, 2 newspapers, 2 skinny cow chocolates... I used my $10 ECBs from a previous purchase and paid $.81 out of pocket... I then got $7 ECBs back!  

No comments:

Post a Comment